There is a significant skills shortage of high quality engineers in the UK.
The success of Goodwin is based on engineering excellence and we are keen to train more engineers to provide for future growth...
All the Trainees will go through a formal four year apprentice training programme including off the job tuition in our bespoke training centre.
The majority of the training will be in the form of one to one placements at the seven Goodwin UK company sites in Staffordshire, interspersed with weekly high level skills input from specialists withinthe Group.
The apprentice project is based around an on the job training concept, which enables us to ensure that the apprentices show interest in what they are learning and that the right work ethic and attitude is adopted from the very start.
Potential career roles include...
- CNC Setter Operators & Programmers
- Electrical / Electronic Maintenance Engineers
- Mechanical Maintenance & Installation Engineers
- Mechanical Fitters with Welding Capability
- AutoCAD Solid Model Engineering Designers
- Computer Network Engineers
- Quality Assurance NDT Engineers
- Computer Measuring Machine & Laser Inspection Engineers
- Technical Estimators
- Sales Engineers
- Production Controllers / Buyers